Contents / "Site Map"
My Life & Safety
- Covid jabs latest
- Coronavirus advice
- Action for Happiness
- Anti-social behaviour
- Are you ready for the weather?
- Community Emergency Co-ordinators
- DEFIBRILLATOR ❤ heart-restarter
- Emergency Reception Centre
- Good Neighbour Scheme
- Long-term flood-risk map
- My Household Emergency Plan
- Snape's EMERGENCY Plan
- The Snape Plan in action, 2017
- Tidal/river levels: Alde & Fromus
- Travel Vouchers from SCC
- Useful welfare contacts
- WHAT TO DO IN AN EMERGENCY ...
- What's on?
What we do
- Active Adults (over 50's)
- Bobby Buddies
- Sn Carol Singers
- Church of St John the Baptist
- defibrillator ❤ heart-restarter
- EMERGENCY PLANNING
- 5 in a Bar
- GAS (Girls about Snape)
- Sn Good Neighbour Scheme
- Coronavirus special arrangements
- Suffolk Good Neighbour Network
- Volunteers' log-in
- Wheelchair lap-belt fitting
- Energy Planning campaigns
- Report, y/e October 2020
- Greenest Community Award 2019
- GS Newsletter (downloads)
- Report, y/e October 2019
- Photo album
- Priory Wood
- Swift Project
- Walducks' Wanderings
- Love to Sing (choir)
- Meet up Mondays (MuM)
- Playing Field
- Sn Primary School
- Priory Wood
- Snooker Club
- Speed Watch
- Tennis Court
- Wheelchair mobility for Snape
- Meeting Dates
- Minutes for the last year (+ selected agendas & reports) downloads
- Organisations' Reports, April 2021
- Data Protection and personal privacy Subject-Access (downloads)
- Finance downloads
- other Council Governance documents (downloads)
- Planning Applications
- Village Plan
- Energy Planning campaigns
- SASES / Substation Action: Save East Suffolk
- Apr '20: EDF SZC submission during lockdown
- Dec '19: EA1N/EA2 useful summary
- Dec 2019: 32 Councils' submission to Sec. of State, Dept for ... Energy ...
- SOS / Save Our Sandlings
- EA1N Offshore WIndfarm public inquiry
- Sep '19: SWT re Sizewell C
- May 2019: GreenSnape re Friston
- 16/3/19: Friston: Objection notes
- 24/2/19: Snape PC re Friston/SZC
- 25/10/17: A12 bypass SEGWay
- Anglian Energy Planning Alliance
- District and County Councillors, and MP
- District Ward Reports
- Barber's Point Burial, c.600
- SCC Archaeological Service record
- 2013 Excavations report-download (16MB)
- 2013 report: appendices download (4.7MB)
- Snape Ship Burial, c.650
- Domesday, 1086
- Facts & Figures, 1086 on
- Bendectine Priory, 1155-1528
- Church of St John the Baptist, C13-15
- Local Heroes (and a very few villains!)
- The Old Mill (Benjamin Britten), 1797
- Map of Snape, 1824/25
- Map: OS First Series 1", 1837
- Snape Branch Line, 1859-1960
- Snape Chapel, 1862-2008
- Garretts' Snape portraits, 1888
- Garretts' Snape portraits commentary
- The 20th & 21st Centuries
- for Visitors
If you're visiting the website by tablet (such as an iPad) or smartphone,
you may find it better to view in landscape mode.
As is the standard on websites, all blue text can be "clicked" on or tapped
to follow a link; also, here any blue-bordered images act in the same way.
Otherwise, images may have a specific invitation nearby to click on them.
|Coronavirus advice and information sources|
|«Snape Community||... are always ready to help!|
|Emergency Plan»||Click above for information|
|leaflet download||and contact details.|
Dear Residents of Snape and the Maltings, and our most-welcome Visitors,
we hope that this website can be the main "go-to" place for information
in our Snape Village community.
However, it is for groups and organisations to keep us
constantly informed of their latest news and upcoming events,
otherwise the website falls out of date and loses its relevance.
Don't assume we know, unless you tell us — though we try our best!
You can click the icon below to read about 2019's County-wide environmental Award!
All logos outlined in blue on this website are links to the groups or organisations concerned.
With respect to what appears on this website, including photographs of you and your family,
"If you feel that we should no longer be using your personal data, ...
you can request that we erase the personal data we hold. ...
We will confirm whether the personal data has been deleted,
or the reason why it cannot be deleted ..." —
per the Snape Parish Council Privacy Notice: "Your rights", clause 3.
If you have such a complaint, or discover anything else that is wrong,
such as inaccuracy in the information or links that fail to work,
please email to let the Webmaster know, and it will be promptly corrected —
as there are several hundred links, it is inevitable that some will "break" from time to time.
There is also an email link to the Webmaster at the foot of this (or indeed any) page.
Whilst all reasonable care has been taken in selecting and providing links to other websites,
you will appreciate that we are not responsible for their content.
Though the Parish Council supports the website and pays for its provision,
it may not always reflect the Council's views.