To be held at 7.30pm, Monday 18 May 2015 at SNAPE SCHOOL. Members of the public are most welcome to attend.
OPEN FORUM. Members of the public are invited to give their views and question the Parish Council on issues on this agenda, or raise issues for future consideration at the discretion of the Chairman, before the start of the Parish Council meeting. Members of the public may not take part in the Parish council meeting itself.
To receive reports from DISTRICT & COUNTY COUNCILLORS and the POLICE
- ELECTION OF CHAIRMAN & VICE-CHAIRMAN nominations are encouraged.
- APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE. To receive apologies
- DECLARATION OF INTERESTS.a. To declare any pecuniary or non-pecuniary interests in items on the agenda and their nature. (Councillors with prejudicial interests must leave the room for the relevant item).
- ELECTION OF REPRESENTATIVES to represent the Parish Council
a. Playing Field Representatives
e . Emergency Planning
g. Village Hall Representative
h. Village Recorder
i. School Representative
- MINUTES to consider the approval of the minutes of the last meeting held on 9 March 2015 (attached)
- MATTERS ARISING.
a. Traffic Calming
b. Parish Council Action Plan
c. Snape Village Spring Clean
- MINUTES OF THE ANNUAL PARISH MEETING held on 20 April 2015 (attached)
- MATTERS ARISING.
- TWO COUNCILLOR VACANCIES ON SNAPE PARISH COUNCIL
a. Statement of Accounts
b. SALC – Invoice to pay
c. Internal Drainage Board – Invoice
d. Gary Whiting – Grass Cutting Invoices
e. AON Insurance – Renewal
f. Heelis & Lodge – Invoice
g. Thank You Letter
h. Approval of Accounts 2014 – 2015
- PARISH CLERK.
a. To confirm no change since last year.
b. Clerk – To consider an annual pay increase.
- SNAPE SCHOOL LEASE – Update
- FOOTPATHS & HIGHWAYS. To discuss any issues which have arisen since the last meeting which need to be reported to Suffolk County Council.
a. SALC Training Courses
b. Dog Bins – To replace in Guildings Lane & Foxes Corner
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING
Melanie Thurston – CiLCA Clerk to Snape Parish Council – 11 May 2015
Tel 01728 688849