Reporting a Highways or Rights of Way Issues to Suffolk County Council


Suffolk County Council has statutory responsibility for both of the above which are frequently raised via the Parish Council. The PC is always happy to raise any issues via the Clerk to the PC on your behalf but it also helps to record the issue with SCC direct, if you are in a position to do so.

There are on line reporting tools for both which are fairly simple to use and you should receive an automatic reference number and update you can find the reporting tool here It helps if you record as much detail as possible. In the case of either which could represent an immediate danger (such as a dangerous overhanging tree) then you are asked to use the telephone number 0345 6066171 to make an immediate report. 

Posted in Headline News, Village News.